NC450 user with no admin permission

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-11-18 15:27:35
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have few NC450 all registered under one account and I allowed employees to login to view these cameras via tpcamera app.
To prevent unauthorise change of settings, such as motion detection, recording mode, how could I add/set user account with no admin permission? Any work around?
Options
3 Reply
Re:NC450 user with no admin permission
2017-11-18 23:19:02
hello, i tried adding new users, and i see they are under the user group. which means they can only view the camera and not be able to change settings.
Options
2017-11-19 23:01:53
Hi, thanks for sharing. Do you mean add user on direct connect to camera via web browser? We are using tpCamera APP to connect. User that added to camera in that manner it cannot be used to connect to the cam in this APP.
Options
2017-11-22 08:59:10
Right, that user cannot be used to the app. There is no such a function on the app. But you can let your employees to view the cameras on https://tplinkcloud,com

jianwong wrote

Hi, thanks for sharing. Do you mean add user on direct connect to camera via web browser? We are using tpCamera APP to connect. User that added to camera in that manner it cannot be used to connect to the cam in this APP.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 731

Replies: 3

Related Articles