White Noise sound only - NC450

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-10-09 07:19:06
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,

RE: NC450

I'm receiving 'white noise' sounds when remote connecting via the TP-LINK camera app from my Android phone, and no other sound (no sounds in the vicinity of the camera).

This only began about 3 weeks ago.

I first noticed it because i was getting constant 'sound detected' app notifications when there was not actually any physical noise in the vicinity of the camera - the 'white noise' of the camera was causing the notifications.

I have tried rebooting the camera, disconnecting it and leaving it for 10 minutes, uninstalling the app on my phone, i even bought a new modem and reconnected that (not due to this reason, but shows that it's not a network issue).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Camera Info

Model Number: NC450
Hardware Version: 2.0
Firmware Version: 1.4.1

Me Info (app)

Version: 3.1.5 (up to date)

Gold Coast, Australia
Options
5 Reply
Re:White Noise sound only - NC450
2019-05-29 12:54:56

could you fix it? I have the same issue. im going to try flashing the very same firmware it has (since it has the latest)

Options
Re:Re:White Noise sound only - NC450
2019-05-30 02:27:31

Hi,

Recently, there is no such reported by our customers, you can update the firmware first to give it a go; 

If there is something wrong, just come back to us and the we will follow up and try to fix it. 

Good day. 

Options
2020-06-26 18:09:53

@trentmichaels8 Are you serious? I have 4 NC450 cams and using with the latest firmware... All having whitenoise, no other sound... PLEASE FIX IT ASAP..

Options
2020-06-26 18:12:47

@Ali14 at this point I just quit using audio on it.

We (wife and I) bought this to monitor our baby girl. Working sound would have been nice.

Options
2020-06-26 18:15:51

@sferrariba Same here, we are using it for baby monitoring. Everything was fine about 2-3 months ago... Then this whitenoise started to appear on every NC450 we have... At first I thought hardware problem but then i noticed it's happening all of these... 

I'm really upset after spending our hard-earned money for nothing! 

I'm waiting for a fix ASAP.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1022

Replies: 5

Related Articles