Can’t set schedule - “time not sync” error

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Can’t set schedule - “time not sync” error

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
17 Reply
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Can’t set schedule - “time not sync” error
2018-12-26 03:34:44
@Ettran86 you can also try this suggestion.
Options
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Can’t set schedule - “time not sync” error
2018-12-29 03:38:50

I’m also having the same problem, it started just on Monday 12/24/18.  All schedules of my (2) HS105 worked fine prior to that.  All firmware is up to date.  Kasa app is up to date. No change in router configuration.  No loss of power or power interruption.  All schedules are wiped and cannot add new on.  “Time not sync” is shown when trying to save new schedule.  Pressing on “Away” function gives “failed” error message.  “Timer” function does not respond.  Device time has been reset to year 2000, and cannot be updated even after location is re-synced.  Please advise, thanks

Options
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Can’t set schedule - “time not sync” error
2019-01-09 19:24:45

Bards wrote

Ive has the same issue. Going to the settings for the app and selecting a different timezone, and then changing it back to the correct one seems to work. Shouldn’t have to do it though.

changing time zones and then back worked like a charm!

Thanks for the help!!! saved me the headache of calling support and factory reset!

Options
Re:Re:Can’t set schedule - “time not sync” error
2020-10-30 08:18:56

@ Kevin_Z Guten Morgen, habe die Firmware aktualisiert, Zeit synchronisiert, alle HS100 neu eingerichtet und trotzdem funktioniert es nicht...der Zeitplan, immer eine Stunde zu früh!

Options
Re:Re:Can’t set schedule - “time not sync” error-Solution
2020-10-30 09:50:23 - last edited 2020-10-30 09:53:32

@HPD 

Good day,

Welcome to TP-Link community!

We have got several feedbacks recently that the Kasa product cannot automatically switch to winter time.

And they will automatically enter winter time after November 1.

So you could have a check later and please feel free to post here with further updated news.

Thanks a lot.

Update: there would be another temporary solution:

Set the time zone of the Kasa APP to a place that does not use daylight saving time, such as Africa Algeria. Let the customer check whether it can be used normally temporarily.

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Can’t set schedule - “time not sync” error
2020-12-07 22:31:00

Firmware update worked for me. Thanks!

Options
Re:Can’t set schedule - “time not sync” error
2021-07-11 21:58:39

@Whit goto settings in app, chafe time setting to different time zone, save it and then switch back to correct time zone. This fixed the time sync and brought back the schedules. 

Options
Related Articles