How to record video with camera KC200?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-05-28 15:52:16 - last edited 2021-03-23 06:02:57
Model: KC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 2.2.19

I made camera configuration on the app Kasa smart and i see camera video live , but i have no instructions how to record video on cloud and how to set cloud.

I downloaded Tp-link tpcamera app but in this app are setted all models NC and no model KC.

Instead from the app Kasa smart i'm not able to enter inside cloud and to set it.

Please do your best to help me bacause at the moment i can't record video but i'm using camera just line video entryphone .

Options
1 Reply
Re:How to record video with camera KC200?
2019-05-29 02:56:20 - last edited 2021-03-23 06:02:57

Hi,

The KC200 can be managed via kasa app only, the tpCamera app applies to the NC cameras. 

Right now, the KC200 will record the clips automatically triggered by motion detection and you can record videos manually. It does not support 24-hour recording now. 

For the clips, it will restore on the cloud, and there is one thing you need know, which is called kasa care, you can refer to https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/1962/ to get more infomation.

Besides, you can go to activity center and download the clips to the local device.

May it help and have a nice day.

DeNiro83 wrote

I made camera configuration on the app Kasa smart and i see camera video live , but i have no instructions how to record video on cloud and how to set cloud.

I downloaded Tp-link tpcamera app but in this app are setted all models NC and no model KC.

Instead from the app Kasa smart i'm not able to enter inside cloud and to set it.

Please do your best to help me bacause at the moment i can't record video but i'm using camera just line video entryphone .

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2447

Replies: 1

Related Articles