Why did you delete both my complaints without giving any explanation?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-06-09 08:45:13 - last edited 2019-06-10 06:10:42
Model: KC100  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Why do you think it's appropriate to delete the client's request about issues with your device without getting any explanation on that matter at all? It sounds like TP-Link prefer to hide something from other clients by deleting comments that are not supposed to be known by customers

This is just the worst that a support team can do is to delete topics that they couldn't handle, or they know about that issue and can't do anything with it. But I do have still email copies of those topics.

Probably this topic will be deleted as well. Those customers who will see it, take that into your future consideration about TP-Link brand.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Why did you delete both my complaints without giving any explanation?
2019-06-10 06:10:17 - last edited 2019-06-10 06:10:42

Hi,

We do value your feedback cause we won't delete your customers' threads with no reason. And I find that there is no other post in the EN community; instead, I found that you post some threads in the US community and our engineer replied to you. 

Link as below:

https://community.tp-link.com/us/home/forum/topic/162394?replyId=330788 

Good day. 

Options
Re:Why did you delete both my complaints without giving any explanation?
2019-06-10 21:26:20

Hello there,

My other request is still without any answer for a pretty long time already - https://community.tp-link.com/us/home/forum/topic/162396?page=1&t=2019%2F06%2F09%2019%3A58%3A07%20%2B0000

I didn't get about EN and US community at all. What does that all mean? Like I thought that EN is an English speaking community and as far as I see US people speaks the same language (ok-ok, almost the same....).

If I'm not right, please let me know how can I expedite getting the response fro your team about the product I bought and that doesn't work. And is there any other way how I can deal with such an issues so that I could get a request ID number and estimate any time for your response like it should usually work with any product support?

Best Regards,

Artur

Options
Re:Re:Why did you delete both my complaints without giving any explanation?
2019-06-11 02:34:26

Hi,

The US ocmmunity is isolated, serving the customers in US , while the EN community serves the global users. 

Due to jet lag and some other reason, we may delay in response; and for your case, I think Carl is working on it now, you can send a private message to him to get some updates or you can contact our tech support to do further analysis. They will reply to you in time. 

https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/contact-technical-support/#Email-Support 

May it help and have a nice day. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 653

Replies: 3