TapoCare - Delete records

2024-02-25 07:54:12 - last edited 2024-03-08 03:32:53
Model: Tapo C210  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.3.11 Build 231115 Rel. 85532n

It seems not to be possible to install the Tapo-App (Android) without Tapo Care and I do not quite understand what will happen after the end of the Tapo Care test period: Which functionalities will be lost?

Is it possible to delete all / selected records? I only succeed in deleting one by one.

How can I delete records on the SD card?

Many thanks
Michael

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:TapoCare - Delete records-Solution
2024-02-26 11:43:54 - last edited 2024-03-08 03:32:53

@sg08234 

Hi,
1. Install the Tapo app does not require to subscription to the Tapo Care service, if the Tapo Care trial period is finished, no detection video clips will be stored on the cloud server, however, the video clips still can be stored on the inserted SD card.

2. You can go to the Tapo app>Cameras tab>Cloud Activity page, tap the Edit icon at the top right corner, then select the cloud video clips you want to delete and tap the Delete button to delete them.
Or on the camera's Live View>Playback & Download>Playback page, if you tap the cloud icon, tap the three-dots icon at the top right corner, click on select, then you can select the cloud video clips, and tap the Delete button to delete them.

3. To delete the video recordings on the SD card, you can go to the camera's Device Settings>Storage & Recording>microSD card page to format the SD card. 
Or you can remove the SD card from the camera, connect it to your computer via an SD card adapter, and then delete the video recordings on the computer.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:TapoCare - Delete records-Solution
2024-02-26 11:43:54 - last edited 2024-03-08 03:32:53

@sg08234 

Hi,
1. Install the Tapo app does not require to subscription to the Tapo Care service, if the Tapo Care trial period is finished, no detection video clips will be stored on the cloud server, however, the video clips still can be stored on the inserted SD card.

2. You can go to the Tapo app>Cameras tab>Cloud Activity page, tap the Edit icon at the top right corner, then select the cloud video clips you want to delete and tap the Delete button to delete them.
Or on the camera's Live View>Playback & Download>Playback page, if you tap the cloud icon, tap the three-dots icon at the top right corner, click on select, then you can select the cloud video clips, and tap the Delete button to delete them.

3. To delete the video recordings on the SD card, you can go to the camera's Device Settings>Storage & Recording>microSD card page to format the SD card. 
Or you can remove the SD card from the camera, connect it to your computer via an SD card adapter, and then delete the video recordings on the computer.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:TapoCare - Delete records
2024-03-13 15:18:59

@Solla-topee 

Y no estaría bien que en lugar de tener que extraer la sd o formatearla añadierais la opción de borrar cada video uno a uno.

En los 3 puntitos de cada video, donde ahora solo se puede descargar estaría bien añadir ELIMINAR.

Pues su software todavía graba muchos movimientos "falsos".

Y así después de revisarlos podría borrarlos y dejar solo los importantes. 

Un saludo. 

Options
Re:TapoCare - Delete records
2024-03-14 10:56:25

@lbotran 

Hello, 
Thank you for your feedback here, we certainly appreciate your feedback and feature request.
While we don't have any specific details that I can share about if this feature can come to the product or when it might, I'll log the feature request and pass it along to the team to evaluate.
Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 611

Replies: 3

Related Articles