Problem application Kasa

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Problem application Kasa

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Problem application Kasa
Problem application Kasa
2019-07-17 15:22:01
Model: HS100  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I recently bought on Amazon 2 connected plugs TP-Link HS100 (FR), I made the download of the application Kasa Smart when I want to register to open an account the application is closed by itself. I uninstalled / reinstalled the application, forced the shutdown, emptied the cache, I even formatted my phone but nothing works.

I own a Meizu MX6 phone, model: M685H, Flyme OS version 6.3.0.0G, Android version 7.1.1.

I enclose a recording of my phone: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ngfg3IgoHns9cq5E6tfF67HWPucnH6BK/view

Can you help me ?

Thank you.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Problem application Kasa
2019-07-22 07:38:52

@RevampPakrati 

Please go to the cloud website to register the cloud account. 

Then please check whether you can login to the kasa app with the cloud account without kicked off. 

Options
Re:Re:Problem application Kasa
2019-07-22 10:43:20

Thank you for your answer, I finally found a solution I downloaded the old version of the APK of Kasa 2.1.2.777 because I see that the new version available on Google Play is not compatible with my phone.

I am providing a download link for old Kasa versions in case someone encounters the same problem as me.

https://apkpure.com/fr/kasa-smart/com.tplink.kasa_android/versions

Options
Re:Re:Re:Problem application Kasa
2019-07-23 06:36:21

@RevampPakrati 

Thanks for your feedback, glad to hear that you got it fixed. 

Meanwhile, thanks for your sharing, it helps a lot. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1047

Replies: 3

Related Articles