NC260 Offline and unable to perform WPS/Reset

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-07-18 16:06:15
Model: NC260  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.0

NC260 showing Offline status in Samsung Galaxy S9 on TP Camera app with Remote Control status disabled with MAC Address shown on both Router and Mobile Phone but IP Address only shown in the Router. Model Technicolor TG389ac HP. Somehow on the TP Camera app the camera is not found upon performing add new camera eventhough both the camera and mobile is connected to the same router. Moreover, I am unable to perform the WPS/Reset upon pressing the button for more than 15 seconds as the system LED on the front panel does not goes off.

May I know if my NC260 Camera still functional or does it needs to be replaced due to being defective as it cannot be reset? If it is defective why is the router able to detect the camera but the TP apps in Mobile unable to find the camera.  

Options
3 Reply
Re:NC260 Offline and unable to perform WPS/Reset
2019-07-21 09:17:53

@FND 

With the camera powered on, press and hold the WPS/ RESET button (for more than 5 seconds) until the System LED turns off. Then release the button and wait the camera to reset to its factory default settings.

If still the same, try to power cycle it first and then disconnect it from the main router. 

Options
2019-09-28 09:26:26

@Kevin_Z  ive just replied in another thread about thias problem and remedy. 

Options
2019-09-29 16:53:33

@FND READ MY POST    UNBRICK NC***** CAMERAS SOLVED

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 3160

Replies: 3