HS110 seems to lose power intermittently

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-09-23 06:49:04 - last edited 2019-09-25 10:49:30
Model: AC500  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version:

Has anyone noticed their HS110 resetting spontaneously? Has anyone tried running always on PC's/servers on these? flats in mulund west

I've been running an number of HS110's for various low impact devices (lamps) without noticing any problems. Then I got clever and put a couple of HS110's on always-on servers at my house to monitor power. After some time, I find the servers will have randomly rebooted, indicating the HS110 has reset or lost power at some point. I had to take the systems off power monitoring until I can figure this out. 1 bhk flat for sale in kondhwa pune

As a side note, I wish TP Link would just open source the firmware and let the community run with it. They'd probably sell more devices.

Options
1 Reply
Re:HS110 seems to lose power intermittently
2019-09-23 10:26:52

@robinjones 

How many HS110 do you have? And what are their hardware and firmware version? 

For the auto-off issue, we need do further troubleshooting.

First, you can give it a go as your way to verify whether it is the HS110 itself which causes this issue. 

Please change another socket to plug it and please change another appliance which is plugged into the HS110. And ensure that there is no schedule feature set up. 

Please tell us the power consumption of the appliance as well.

Good day. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 633

Replies: 1

Related Articles