Can't reset HS100

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Can't reset HS100

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Can't reset HS100
Can't reset HS100
2019-12-23 10:05:39
Model: HS100  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

My two smart plugs are stuck with the Wi-Fi icon showing as red. I have tried numerous times to reset to factory settings however when I press and hold the reset button nothing happens. The smart plugs are not being recognised on my Kasa app, or google home and my Internet is fine because I've connected to my laptop and I've reset my router also. Anyone have any idea what I can try to resolve? 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Can't reset HS100
2019-12-25 07:46:35

@Tonlee 

Hello, try to power cycle it and then hold the settings button for 10s to reset it. 

Still the same, try to change another power socket. 

Besides, may I know when and where did you buy this HS100? Was there any power outage or so before it stops working?

Good day. 

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options