Camera notifications to more than one device

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-01-08 23:35:29
Model: KC110  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 2.2.31

I am receiving notifications to my phone, however my wife would also like to receive them, please advise if this is possible and how? Thanks

Options
2 Reply
Re:Camera notifications to more than one device
2020-01-15 09:18:41

@Kevin_B 

Hello, the KC110 can be managed by multiple cellphones with the same cloud account.

Your wife can install the kasa app on her cellphone and log into the app; Then she can receive notification as long as she authorized it. 

May it help. 

Options
Re:Camera notifications to more than one device
2020-01-16 10:10:01

Kevin_Z wrote

@Kevin_B 

Hello, the KC110 can be managed by multiple cellphones with the same cloud account.

Your wife can install the kasa app on her cellphone and log into the app; Then she can receive notification as long as she authorized it. 

May it help. 

Kevin_Z wrote

@Kevin_B 

May it help. 

Buenas tardes Kevin, podias ser un poco más explicito. En el otro celular se entraría con  el mismo id y contraseña? O habría q que darse de alta con otro email y contraseña vinculados a la misma camara. Gracias por tu ayuda@Kevin_Z 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 880

Replies: 2