Priority of schedule/away

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-02-06 08:38:28 - last edited 2020-02-19 09:16:41
Model: HS110  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.4

Didn't find the answer in here, so please link to answer, if it was already answered.

I've got HS110 to connect my electric heater in bathroom. I set up a schedule: always on, except Mon-Fri from 7am to 11pm.
But I do not need it on when I'm away. Now I pull off the cable but maybe I can do same by pressing something? 
Timer is not suitable if I’m away for several days. 
Away is also not suitable as it switches randomly on/off if some lamp would be connected. I do not need this function at this case.
What can you recommend? How to pause schedule?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Priority of schedule/away-Solution
2020-02-14 11:01:41 - last edited 2020-02-19 09:16:41

@DSm 

DSm wrote

Marcia.Zhang wrote

Hello, when you want to pause schedule, please go to the list of the events page, then tap the option to disable the events, then it will not turn on/off any more. Hope it helps!

@Marcia.Zhang  could you be so kind and explain where to find "List of events page"? Currently I'm using Kasa app v. 2.19.0.911 for Android.

Thanks a lot

On the device list of your Kasa App, click your device name, click Schedule function, you will see all the scheduled events, on the right side of the events, there should be a switch to enable or disable it.

Have a nice day!

Recommended Solution
Options
5 Reply
Re:Priority of schedule/away
2020-02-12 11:02:19
Hello, when you want to pause schedule, please go to the list of the events page, then tap the option to disable the events, then it will not turn on/off any more. Hope it helps!
Options
2020-02-12 11:38:10

Marcia.Zhang wrote

@Marcia.Zhang  could you be so kind and explain where to find "List of events page"? Currently I'm using Kasa app v. 2.19.0.911 for Android.

Thanks a lot

Options
Re:Priority of schedule/away-Solution
2020-02-14 11:01:41 - last edited 2020-02-19 09:16:41

@DSm 

DSm wrote

Marcia.Zhang wrote

Thanks a lot

On the device list of your Kasa App, click your device name, click Schedule function, you will see all the scheduled events, on the right side of the events, there should be a switch to enable or disable it.

Have a nice day!

Recommended Solution
Options
2020-02-18 14:27:09

@Marcia.Zhang 

Thank you, I found it. 

Options
2020-02-19 09:15:23

@DSm 

Okay, that would be good.