Sleep function not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-02-14 08:41:57
Model: KC110  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: latest

Has anyone  else noticed that the sleep function doesn't work. 

I set the camera to schedule a turn off at 5am each morning for an hour so it doesn't record my brother going to work yet it continues to record him. 

I have checked the firmware and it's on the latest. 

Options
5 Reply
Re:Sleep function not working
2020-02-14 10:15:37

@P_AUS_User 

Hello, please check the device time on Kasa App to see if it is the same as that of your phone, if not, select correct timezone and sycn the location again.

Hope it helps, and have a nice day!

Options
2020-02-17 22:24:38
Sorry for the delay Yes I just checked on device info and can see that the time is not correct which also explains why I saw the camera turn off in the afternoons. How do I change the time though as it appears greyed out/unable to change. Thanka
Options
2020-02-17 22:25:29
To add, only one of the cameras appear to be incorrect time. The other seems ok I think.
Options
2020-02-19 08:33:39

@P_AUS_User 

Hello, open Kasa app and click the settings button first, then you will see Settings-location and Time page, then you can resyn the Time zone again. 

Options
2020-02-19 10:12:49

@Kevin_Z hi

i tried that but it still doesn't seem to change the time on that one affected device,

im about 4hr drive from where the camera is as well so could it be because I'm not on the same wifi as it?

can I possibly connect to the camera web portal from a computer?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 842

Replies: 5