Kasa keep losing my devices

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-05-03 06:55:14
Model: HS110  
Hardware Version: V20
Firmware Version:

This happens every 2 months, the app suddenly clears itself of all my devices and i need to reset each plug. What a shiate product!!! And they dropped out Siri support after I invested into so many of these.

HIGHEST ORDER OF FRUSTRATION!

DO NOT BUY TP LINK.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Kasa keep losing my devices
2020-05-21 07:36:38

@JAE 

If the Kasa app behaves abnormally in your network working with the HS110, please try the below suggestions:

1. Always ensure the firmware of the smart plug as well as the Kasa app version are up-to-date;

2. Check if this issue was caused by the instability of your network or router, try to change some basic settings on the router if possible;

3. When all the smart plugs are deleted automatically by the Kasa app, what is the LED status on those plugs? Will the connection recover if you just power the plugs off then back on?

Good days.

Options
2020-07-13 15:48:36

@Solla-topee that reply is as SHIATE as the product.

Options
2020-07-13 15:50:40

@Solla-topee. No good days when you have spent your hard earned cash on product that gives you headaches.

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 1740

Replies: 3

Related Articles