kasa care subscription in New Zealand

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-06-22 07:58:27 - last edited 2021-08-10 06:52:59
Model: KC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: na

I have bought 2 x kc200 cams, but seems I can not subscribe to kasa care to get 30 days video storage, as it reports as "not available in my country." This means if I go away for 3 days and my house is broken into i can not find out who did it, because the kasa free only keeps 2 days of video.

So when with kasa care subscriptions be available in New Zealand ???

Or are these cameras useless as a security device, and are really only meant as a toy ? 

What is going on ? No where on your sites does it say that these do not work outside of the US 

Options
4 Reply
Re:kasa care subscription in New Zealand
2020-06-22 11:45:47

@Jeffs2020 

Hello, Apologies that the Kasa Care service for the Kasa cameras is only available now in the United States and the United Kingdom, please be more patient as the Kasa Care is in a rolling process and will be available in more regions.

Before the Kasa Care service is officially launched in your area, you will still be able to enjoy the 30-days free video storage:

What is Kasa Care?

Stay tuned and be more patient, please.

Options
2020-06-22 12:07:16
Hi sorry are you saying until it is available in Nz we get will 30 days rolling storage ? If this is the case then yes it is ok for me. It only mentions 2 days not 30.
Options
2020-07-03 21:59:20

@Solla-topee 

If New Zealand customers have 30 days storage until kasa care is released in New Zealand why are my videos getting deleted after 2 days ?

Options
2020-09-13 09:00:29
We need a response here. Everyone is only experiencing 2 days access to footage. Apparently we should be getting thirty. What's going on?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1175

Replies: 4