Tapo P100 schedule issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-08-23 12:15:02
Model: Tapo P100  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.2.16

I am trying to set schedules up for each of my plugs which control my lights under my kitchen cupboards. After settling up start and end times and saving and waiting patiently the lights are not activated. Has anyone else had the same issue and if so know of how to go about rectifying?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Tapo P100 schedule issues
2020-08-26 09:19:45

@mcrguy 

Good day.

Since you had more than one plug, did all of them could not turn on/off as scheduled?

After the setup, can you see the existed profiles under the schedule?

Could you please also check the device time to see if it is the same as the real time in case there is any time difference?

And just for test, if you set up a one minutes timer, would this take effect?

Thank you very much!

Options
Re:Tapo P100 schedule issues
2020-08-27 19:46:40

@Brook Thank you for your reply. I can confirm that the the start and end times are the times set by my mobile phone, and are in advance of the present time..so they are "Real Times" I have 4 of these plugs and I am having the same issue with all of them. I have tried setting a one minute set and end time but the schedule does not activate 

. If the issue cannot be sorted I will have no option but to return all 4 back to Amazon.

I look forward to your 

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 1664

Replies: 2

Related Articles