P100 issue re: Smart Actions, My Actions

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-10-15 17:23:03
Model: Tapo P100  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi

I have created a My Action to switch one of my plug off in 30 minutes and it works okay.  However I'd like to do the following:

1) Cancel the action,but this isn't possible and the even doesn't appear in Next Event
2) It would be nice to be able to do several actions in one event, like Switch on, wait 30mins then switch off.

Do the app developers reade this forum?

Options
2 Reply
Re:P100 issue re: Smart Actions, My Actions
2020-10-16 02:26:17

@Peter170 

Good day,

Thank you very much for your kind feedback.

We would note down and reported all the feedbacks to the senior engineers for further evaluation.

And for more updated news, please keep attention to our official website;

Thanks a lot.

Options
Re:P100 issue re: Smart Actions, My Actions
2020-12-10 09:35:21
Thanks for implementing the Custom ON Duration feature in Smart Actions. All we need now is a way to cancel a Smart Action and multiple steps in smart action like: Wait x minutes Switch on for x minutes Wait y minutes Switch on the same plug for y minutes. The first two are now available. I suppose the question is,does the smartplug have enough memory to store multiple steps?
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 535

Replies: 2

Related Articles