Videos older than 2 week

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Videos older than 2 week

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Videos older than 2 week
Videos older than 2 week
2020-11-22 19:44:24
Model: KC110  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 2.3.1

Hi, today I lose my belowed pet, and what left from her was videos on cloud but I can only see the miniatures and it shows icon with clock on it ( video expired ) there is any chance I can still get couple of those videos for myself. I really miss my dog already :(

Options
3 Reply
Re:Videos older than 2 week
2020-11-24 09:05:53

@Flow86 

Good day!

I am really sorry for your loss.

And could you please help me check the following details:

1. Did you subscribe the Kasa care service for KC110?

-----If not, KC110 will only have 12 hours of free cloud storage for 2 years from the original setup date.

1. Can I have a picture of the video clip with a lock? And please also mark the exact date?

Thank you very much!

Options
2020-11-24 10:59:55

@TP-Link Hi,

so I did not have it before, I apply for one camera after and hoping i can get access to videos from previous dates. Up to 3 weeks back so i can still see videos miniatures but i cannot open them. It is difficult at this moment which dates exactly i am looking for. Because last couple of weeks my dog has really good and really bad days due illnes. :(

Options
2020-11-26 03:52:32

@Flow86 

Thank you very much for your detailed information.

The Kasa care service only takes effect after you subscribed the Kasa care plan.

If the video was out of date before the subscription, it could not be retrieved later.

I know it is hard to accept but since there is no legacy on the cloud server, there is nothing we can do to get the video clip back.

Really sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you very much for your understanding and support.

Options