Kasa app continue live streaming?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-12-14 03:06:12 - last edited 2020-12-15 03:46:30
Model: KC110  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I am not sure why I am now seeing this 'Continue Live Streaming' popup in the Kasa app when streaming on my local network - but it is very annoying!

I have turned mobile data off, connected to my wireless network (the same as the camera is connected to) and still it pops up?

Am I missing something with this?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Kasa app continue live streaming?
2020-12-15 06:04:14

@stevenz 

Good day,

There should be no limitation for the local live-view and the 'Continue Live Streaming' popup would only appear when the data is through cloud server.

For your case, could you please help me check the following details:

1. How long have you had the camera and when did this issue start?

2. May I know the model number of your home router?

3. Could you please help me run a simple test: unplug the internet cable from the modem to the router(it would cut off the cloud communication), then live view the camera again to see if the notice would pop up again;

Thank you very much!

Options
2021-01-24 22:04:14 - last edited 2021-01-24 22:04:29

@TP-Link 

Hello and sorry for the delay

1. immedately - within the first week of owning this camera we have had this issue and occasionally still occurs now.

The issue happens on my ipad (wifi only model) maybe 20% of the time, and 50% of the time on my iphone

2. AmpliFi Router HD

3. I have tried this and confirm that I still experience the error

Options
2021-01-25 06:55:32

@stevenz 

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

In this way, we would like to follow up on your case by email and please have a check of your email box later.

Thanks a lot.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 2383

Replies: 3

Related Articles