Re:C200 doesn't show TAPO_CAM_XXX wifi.
2023-08-29 15:30:57

@Rogan 

Options
2023-10-17 19:54:42

@Tekel bius

Tekel wrote

My TAPO C200 suddenly stopped working, I wanted to check up on my dog and I see the cam says 'Disconnected' on my Android App (TAPO). 

So I went to check the camera physically and I discover the led is RED static, I proceed to d/c from AC and wait for it to recover but the led stays RED static. 

So I proceed to restart camera pressing button for over 5s until I hear the musical feedback, wait for the leds to go RED-GREEN but in my wifi networks the network TAPO_CAM_XXX does not show. 

I had to get the camera off of where it was and I have it right beside my phone but I see no network called TAPO_CAM_..., I don't know what could've happened I tested it yesterday and everything was okay. Any ideas what can I do? 

Options
2024-01-06 12:09:34

Tekel wrote

My TAPO C200 suddenly stopped working, I wanted to check up on my dog and I see the cam says 'Disconnected' on my Android App (TAPO). 

So I went to check the camera physically and I discover the led is RED static, I proceed to d/c from AC and wait for it to recover but the led stays RED static. 

So I proceed to restart camera pressing button for over 5s until I hear the musical feedback, wait for the leds to go RED-GREEN but in my wifi networks the network TAPO_CAM_XXX does not show. 

I had to get the camera off of where it was and I have it right beside my phone but I see no network called TAPO_CAM_..., I don't know what could've happened I tested it yesterday and everything was okay. Any ideas what can I do? 

@Tekel 

Options
2024-01-15 20:23:02

Tekel wrote

@Tekel 

Options
2024-02-12 11:06:27

@Tekel 

Options
2024-04-03 06:13:52

@Tapo20 not connected 

Options
Related Articles