Connectivity

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Connectivity

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Connectivity
Connectivity
2020-12-15 18:42:22 - last edited 2020-12-23 05:57:26

Used to have smart plugs on my virgin WiFi... but changed to sky WiFi... when trying to connect in settings and asking for password... have given my Kasa password and my ski internet password.. just keeps saying password incorrect... what password do I need to join tp link WiFi. Help please thanks stewart

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Connectivity-Solution
2020-12-23 05:57:18 - last edited 2020-12-23 05:57:26

@Sgh 

Hi, Sorry for the delay.

Are you still having the same issue?

If yes, can I have a picture of the step that  required the password

--if you are trying to connect to the default Wi-Fi of the smart plug, it supposed to be an open network without any password, please reset the smart plug to have a look;

--if it asked for the host Wi-Fi network, it is the wireless password of the main router, sky router;

Thank you very much and wait for your reply.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Connectivity-Solution
2020-12-23 05:57:18 - last edited 2020-12-23 05:57:26

@Sgh 

Hi, Sorry for the delay.

Are you still having the same issue?

If yes, can I have a picture of the step that  required the password

--if you are trying to connect to the default Wi-Fi of the smart plug, it supposed to be an open network without any password, please reset the smart plug to have a look;

--if it asked for the host Wi-Fi network, it is the wireless password of the main router, sky router;

Thank you very much and wait for your reply.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 287

Replies: 1

Related Articles