KASA App

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

KASA App

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
KASA App
KASA App
2020-12-17 22:50:25

I am confused by the scheduling on the Kasa app for smart plug HS200. I have the most current firmware and I installed the plugs about two weeks ago. The current time is set properly. When I go into to verify the schedule it shows the off and start times as the same.  Why would that be? Why is the Off time listed before the On time in the App? I can manually reset everything but this is very frustrating.

Options
9 Reply
Re:KASA App
2020-12-18 07:05:53

@bob27nli 

Hi,

Could you please spare me a picture about the schedule settings on the APP?

And since the time for schedule Is set up manually, are you able to change the time?

Thank you very much and wait for your reply.

Options
2020-12-18 20:59:14

@TP-Link 

Here are the photos: Master bedroom was set to turn on at 5:23AM and off at 7:25AM. It is currently on.

When I access the Schedule, this is what I see:

Living Room is the same situation, when I access the schedule, off time is the top button and on button is the second choice,. The both appear as the same time after I have put in the schedule I want.

What gives?

Options
2020-12-23 02:41:21 - last edited 2020-12-23 02:55:25

@bob27nli 

Thank you very much for your detailed information.

I have tested on the smart plug HS110 and there would be a notice when the on/ off schedule is at the same time.

But now sure why HS220 is not.

By the way, based on the pictures you have attached, I think it is a smart WiFi plug, like HS103, instead of the wifi switch HS200, could you please double-check the model?

We have reported this feedback to the senior engineers for further assistance.

Please wait for a while and I would update here as soon as there is further news.

Thanks a lot for your understanding and support.

Options
2020-12-23 13:17:32 - last edited 2020-12-23 13:20:23

@TP-Link 

The plugs are HS103P4

Order Placed: November 26, 2020
Amazon.com order number: 113-7864770-0784232

Items Ordered  
1 of: Kasa Smart (HS103P4) Plug by TP-Link, Smart Home WiFi Outlet Works with Alexa, Echo, Google Home&IFTTT,No Hub Required, Remote Control,12 Amp, UL Certified, 4-Pack
Options
2020-12-24 01:21:33

@bob27nli 

Thanks for your reply.

Have you seen the private message I have sent to you?

We have tried several times on our end and every time we end up with the error message ‘this event conflicts with the existed one’.

In this way, are you able to send us a screen-recording about the whole process of schedule configuration via google drive, or other links?

Thank you very much.

Options
2020-12-28 22:59:29

@TP-Link 

" Are you able to send us a screen-recording about the whole process of schedule configuration via google drive, or other links?"

You need to describe what you are asking me to do.  I sent you screen shots. How do I screen record? I do not currently use Google Drive bu have Dropbox. I will set up a Google Drive account if needed.

If we cannot resolve this, Id rather just return the outlets since they do not work for me.

Options
2020-12-29 06:56:18

@bob27nli 

Hello, there are some instructions about the screen-recording for your reference:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207935

https://www.pcmag.com/how-to/how-to-record-the-screen-on-your-android-phone

Since we could not reproduce the same issue on our side, every time, we set up the on/off schedule at the same time, it could not be saved and the APP would notify us there would be a conflict.

So that we might need your help to record the whole process of the schedule settings.  

Thank you very much and wait for your reply.

Options
2021-01-01 13:55:15

@TP-Link 

Happy New Year!

I have made the screen recoding.  When you view it, you can see that after I did the initial settings when I went back in, the settings appear to the same for "Off" and "On".  Additionally the light did not come on although the "On" time was set for earlier than actual time. To turn on the lamp, I had to turn it ion manually.

Also I was unable to access the App from any location but the local Wi-Fi at the home were it is installed.

Please let me know where to see the screen video.

Options
2021-01-05 02:57:37
Hi, I have provided my email address via private message, and please feel free to send the video to me. Thanks!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 814

Replies: 9

Related Articles