Fault on smart plug

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Fault on smart plug

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Fault on smart plug
Fault on smart plug
2020-12-19 12:20:55
Model: HS100  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I've had this smart plug for a while and it's worked fine. Last night it kept turning the lamp it is used to control on and off rapidly. I tried to reset it and this hasnt worked, the fault keeps happening. I've left it unplugged over night and that hasnt cleared the fault. Ive deleted it from the kasa app and tried to reload it but the app cannot find the device. Mean while whenever it is plug into the socket it rapidly continues to turn on and off. Any ideas how to fix it please. 

Options
3 Reply
Re:Fault on smart plug
2020-12-23 05:41:55

@Lynn6682 

Good day,

Sorry for the delay.

May I know hardware and firmware version about your HS100?

How long have you had the HS100 and when did this issue start?

Have you tried to factory reset it and leave it un-configured; then check whether it could still turn on or off randomly

Thank you very much.

Options
2020-12-23 07:39:23

@TP-Link 

Thanks for the reply. 

The orange light you see in the photo continually flashes. I cannot tell you about the firmware etc as to try to fix the fault i deleted from the appand it will not re connect to app. If I hold the factory reset button down it does not work. 

Options
2020-12-24 01:46:21

@Lynn6682 

Thank you very much for your kind reply.

In this way, I am afraid that there might be something wrong with this plug.

And please feel free to contact the local shop retailer to check for warranty.

Really sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks a lot for your understanding and support.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 416

Replies: 3

Related Articles