Kasa cameras multiple switch on

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-12-24 13:08:57 - last edited 2020-12-24 13:10:11
Model: KC105  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

When i leave home i would like one command to switch on my internal cameras rather than do them all individually, i know switching off may be a security issue, the command can be either in the app or google home, any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance

Options
2 Reply
Re:Kasa cameras multiple switch on
2020-12-25 09:44:37

@Joe_S 

Good day,

Thank you very much for your kind reply.

The camera power option, more like privacy mode, on the Device settings, is not used to power on or off the camera completely.

It would just turn off the live-view and motion detection and notification etc. features, and the camera itself is still powered on.

And once the camera is turned off, it would be offline and not able to control anymore on the APP.

Currently,  there is no available settings to turn off the camera power via APP separately or altogether.

Thanks a lot for your understanding and support.

Options
Re:Kasa cameras multiple switch on
2020-12-25 14:53:57

@Joe_S the power to the camera is always on, what i have to do is go into app and activate 4 indoor cameras when i leave home, i would like one command to activate all 4 either on the app or by a 'hey google' routine, thanks

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 615

Replies: 2

Related Articles