Product suggestion & Reasoning

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-02 09:26:11

Hello,

I've already 4 and growing P100 WiFi sockets plus 3 C200 cameras. I believe it would be immensely useful to create a new product (I for one would buy it).

An External WIFI Sensor (Temperature/Humidity) that one could put on a window ledge in an appartment, and the input of that sensor could trigger via Tapo app to switch ON or OFF a Tapo P100 WiFi socket. Using Humidity or temperature.

Advantages :

1- Being WiFi there would be no need for wires traversing external walls.

2- We could check info on app

3- With the ability to create simple on/off schedule paired with time schedule we could set heaters (or other connected devices) as whished to actively improve our living conditions, and lower power costs, simultaneously contributing to the environment by reducing wastes.

An inside one would also be useful and the possibility of making rules according to either would be ideal.

- The inside one would also be useful because could trigger from a different set of data, sometimes more relevant, and if rule could be made by Boolean Association with data from the external one even better.

I envision a Smart Home as in futuristic movie ideas that could when setup by owner wishes regulate itself to lower electrical consumption and therefore in that way contribute to in a Kaizen constant improvement attitude, start contributing to a more balanced environment, using technology.

Best Regards. :)

Options
1 Reply
Re:Product suggestion & Reasoning
2021-01-05 02:46:07

@Tursiops 

Thanks for your excellent ideas.

And if anyone had the same request, please feel free to update here.

Thank you very much and wish you a happy new year.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 297

Replies: 1