KP105 switches all power cycle together at least once a day

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-02 17:12:48
Model: KP105  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.5

I bought four KP105 switches around a month ago and have three of them with halogen uplighters connected to each, and the fourth has LED under counter strip lights connected in the kitchen.

Daily, sometime in the evening when the lights are on, often between 8pm and 10pm, sometimes later, all the switches power cycle at the same time. I haven't noticed them doing this more than once in a day, and I've not heard any switching when they're in off setting.

They seem to cycle in sequence very closely together, so within a couple of seconds each in turn has turned off and on.

The switches are configured in the Kasa app but there are no actions or scenes that would do this and the time seems to be random. They are also connected to Alexa but again there is nothing configured there that should cause this as far as I know.

Options
1 Reply
Re:KP105 switches all power cycle together at least once a day
2021-01-05 02:40:18

@tj_moore 

Good day,

Sorry for the delay.

Could you please help me check the following information:

1. Did this issue start just after you bought all of them?

2. What is the model number of the home router and did you use any third party APPs to control the plugs, like Home Bridge, Home Assistant?

3. if you reset one of the KP105 and leave it un-configured, would it still randomly power cycle?

4. if possible, are you able to record a video clip about the power cycle?

Thank you very much and wait for your reply.

Options