Flickering/pixelated videos

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-07 16:14:35
Model: KC115  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.3.3

I'm using my Samsung Note 20 Ultra for the Kasa app on the KC115 camera.  I use a micro SD card for recording the videos.  When reviewing the videos I find them all acting funny...e.g. a video of a car passing on my street would show up, flickered/pixelated some, then became clear.  Then when selecting another video, with the old video still on screen, the car from the next video would show up (also flickered/pixelated) on the previous video still on screen, then the screeen would refresh and show the street view of the current video.  Hope I explained well enough.

This doesn't happen with my wife's iphone.  The videos were smooth there.

Thanks.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Flickering/pixelated videos
2021-01-08 08:05:16

@BlueSky1 

Hi, thank you very much for your feedback.

Did the issue happen to camera live-view screen, or SD card local recorded videos?

Can I have some pictures or a video clip about the flickered/pixelated video?

and did you also have other cameras and would the smartphone have the same issue on the Samsung Note 20 Ultra as well?

Thanks a lot and wait for your reply.

Options
Re:Flickering/pixelated videos
2021-01-08 18:03:49

@TP-Link 

Here is a video clip when I was reviewing the recordings from the micro sd card.

Tried this also in my other Samsung S8 phone and it's the same issue.  Tried it on my old iPhone 6S and the video was perfect.

File:
Screen_Recording_20210108-094945_Kasa_1_1.mp4Download
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 468

Replies: 2