Overheating error

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Overheating error

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Overheating error
Overheating error
2021-01-07 19:29:35
Model: HS100  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.10

I purchased the HS100 from Amazon about a year ago to switch christmas tree lights on and it worked without an issue. Since I started using the plug again to switch the same christmas tree lights on last month the HS100 started to give the following intermittent error message "lights is over-heated" and then switches itself off. The error message would then disappear for week, then it would happen a couple of times a night. In the last few days it has started giving the error message when its HS100 is plugged in but the lights are switched off. There is no damage to the plug, it doesn't get warm, I have tried on a number of different UK plug sockets, I have reset it on numerous times. Before I submit a claim under the warranty.

Is there anything can do to stop this happening? Is there a newer firmware version perhaps?

Thanks in adance for any advice.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Overheating error
2021-01-14 09:22:58

@Craiggrant 

Thanks a lot for your feedback.

Sorry for the delay.

Did you still have the plug and if yes, we would like to forward your case to the senior engineers for further assistance.

Please have a check of your message box.

Thank you very much and wait for your reply.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 586

Replies: 1

Related Articles