How to only allow one of the two plugs to be controlled via smart feature.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-10 23:41:23 - last edited 2021-01-12 09:47:39
Model: KP200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.9

I recently purchased the KP200 and was wondering if it was possible to only allow one of the two plugs to be controllable via smart features (specifically via google home app). I tried to press and hold the plug i want removed from the Kasa App but it will just remove the entire device. I also cant find a way to remove the single plug from the google home app.

I dont want the second plug to be controllable since it if is turned off while im using it that would be quite annoying, just want peace of mind :)  

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:How to only allow one of the two plugs to be controlled via smart feature.-Solution
2021-01-12 09:46:51 - last edited 2021-01-12 09:47:39

@TomaszC 

Hi,

For your voice control on the Google Assistant, you do not need to remove one of them from the Kasa APP.

You could just give each outlet a unique name and use them separately.

Thanks a lot and wait for your reply.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:How to only allow one of the two plugs to be controlled via smart feature.-Solution
2021-01-12 09:46:51 - last edited 2021-01-12 09:47:39

@TomaszC 

Hi,

For your voice control on the Google Assistant, you do not need to remove one of them from the Kasa APP.

You could just give each outlet a unique name and use them separately.

Thanks a lot and wait for your reply.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 343

Replies: 1

Related Articles