Kasa Spot EC60 - Baby Monitor with BING BONG every time I talk to my baby which scares him.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Kasa Spot EC60 - Baby Monitor with BING BONG every time I talk to my baby which scares him.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-18 14:31:59
Model: EC60  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I bought Kasa Spot video Camera as a Baby Monitor. It has excellent picture quality. But when I want to talk to my baby to calm him down I press the speak button and it makes a load BING BONG noise when press to talk and a 2nd time when I release the talk button. This frightens my baby and I cannot use the voice to sooth my baby with my voice. Can TP Link Kasa update the software to have an option to turn on or off the Bing Bong noise.

Please help.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Kasa Spot EC60 - Baby Monitor with BING BONG every time I talk to my baby which scares him.
2021-01-20 03:26:40

@EddieM 

Thank you very much for your kind feedback.

The starting notification is a little loud.

And we have already reported this feedback to the senior engineers for further evaluation.

If anyone had the same request, please feel free to update it here.

Thank you very much and have a nice day.

Options
Re:Kasa Spot EC60 - Baby Monitor with BING BONG every time I talk to my baby which scares him.
2021-02-02 18:31:30

@TP-Link  If this Bing Bong noise is not removed then I cannot use as a Baby Monitor to speak to my baby. This then would mean TP Link are not interest for your cameras to be used as a baby monitor.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 645

Replies: 2