Schedule Override

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Schedule Override

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Schedule Override
Schedule Override
2021-01-29 19:47:10
Model: KP400  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hey,

Does anyone know if you can override the schedules to have the plug stay on or off without having to toggle the specific times? I have a pool pump that comes on and off about 8 times per day, and if I want it to run continuously I have to toggle the off times individually.

thanks!

Options
2 Reply
Re:Schedule Override
2021-02-01 12:33:56

@AdaminLondon 

Hi,

I am not sure what did you mean overriding the schedule:

Like, the plug has been scheduled to turn off at 7:00pm, but you want to an addition override button to cancel this profile before it take effect?

Thank you very much and wait for your reply.

Options
Re:Schedule Override
2021-02-01 15:02:34 - last edited 2021-02-01 15:08:10

@TP-Link 

Thanks for the response! 

With my pool pump, this is my typical schedule when I'm not using it:

1:00 AM - ON

3:00 AM - OFF

5:00 AM - ON

7:00 AM - OFF

1:00 PM - ON

3:00 PM - OFF

7:00 PM - ON

11:00 PM - OFF

There are times such as when I run my pool heater or it's being used where I don't want the pump to turn off, so in that case I would have to toggle all of the OFF times.

Basically I'm looking for a one button solution to temporarily turn off the scheduling as needed without having to turn off 4-5 OFF times, and then having to turn them back on when you want the schedule.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 672

Replies: 2

Related Articles