Is it possible to change WLAN on an already configured HS100 without a reset of the HS100?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Is it possible to change WLAN on an already configured HS100 without a reset of the HS100?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-02-16 14:08:31 - last edited 2021-02-16 14:09:41
Model: HS100  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.5

Hi Community,

if have a running environment with TP HS100. The HS100 is linked to Alexa and is working fine.
Recently i set up a Fritz Mesch WLAN Network (with a Fritz!Box and 2 Fritz 2400 Repeaters LAN Connected to BOX) - and now i want to get rid of my old access points.
The Fritz mesh has a different SSID than the old APs. For a smooth migration i brought up  for the Mesh 2 new WLAN SSID's for 2,4 and 5 Ghz.
Changed the WLAN on my Echos, Handies etc.  without any big issue very easily.

Now i wantedto change the WLAN on the HS100s - but i can't find a way to change the WLAN to use with KASA APP.
Is the only way to change a reset and new Setup of the HS100 - or did i miss something?

Thanks in advance

Helmuth

Options
1 Reply
Re:Is it possible to change WLAN on an already configured HS100 without a reset of the HS100?
2021-02-18 09:34:58

@Helmuth_1 

Hi,

I am sorry that it is not supported changing the host network on the APP for Kasa devices directly;

We might have to reset the device and set up with the new Wi-Fi;

Thank you very much for your understanding and support.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 523

Replies: 1

Related Articles