tp link kasa not available

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-02-16 22:40:54

I have a couple smart plugs and several smart switches. eveything works prefectly through the app on my phone. when I use my google home speake I get and error saying either ' I cant reach TP link Kasa" or " tp link Kasa is not available" . the thing is even though Google home gives me those messages it still controls the switches and plugs as it should. The last time this happened a firm ware update on the switches and pluges fixed the problem, however there is not update availabe this time. Its not a huge problem just annoying 

Options
1 Reply
Re:tp link kasa not available
2021-02-18 09:28:07

@djschneider 

Hi,

Would disabling the Kasa aggregation on Google and link them again make any difference?

Would the error notice appear all the time no matter which Kasa devices that you try to voice command?

If possible, could you please try to reset one of the kasa plugs and set it up again to have a look;

Thank you very much and wait for your reply.

Options