Patrol Mode keeps re-enabling

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-10-17 18:11:17 - last edited 2021-12-23 11:22:14
Model: KC115  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.3.6

Hi,

I've a KC115 that I continually have to turn off Patrol Mode for.

I'll turn it off, and it somehow resets itself to on without me doing anything.

There's no power cycles on the camera. 

What could be causing it to reset? I don't like it patrolling because I like a fixed position for viewing.

Thanks.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Patrol Mode keeps re-enabling -Solution
2021-10-18 11:54:46 - last edited 2021-12-23 11:22:14

Hello@AbomTowers 

Can you check Schedule settings and make sure you have removed all the Patrol Mode schedule settings there as Page 12 of this manual?

May I know how often the patrol mode will turn again after you set it off, did you use the account with your family? 

If possible you could try a factory reset and readd camera in app and see if schedule settings enable again, can you share the Mac address of the camera to me by PM, thank you. 

How to reset the TP-Link Kasa camera?

Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Patrol Mode keeps re-enabling -Solution
2021-10-18 11:54:46 - last edited 2021-12-23 11:22:14

Hello@AbomTowers 

Can you check Schedule settings and make sure you have removed all the Patrol Mode schedule settings there as Page 12 of this manual?

May I know how often the patrol mode will turn again after you set it off, did you use the account with your family? 

If possible you could try a factory reset and readd camera in app and see if schedule settings enable again, can you share the Mac address of the camera to me by PM, thank you. 

How to reset the TP-Link Kasa camera?

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Patrol Mode keeps re-enabling
2021-10-18 21:28:57

@Solla-topee thanks.

I didn't know that schedule was set for patrol mode. I thought it was for recording, as it's on the recording screen.

There was a schedule set so I have deleted it.

I will update if that does not stop it. So far the signs are positive.

Thank you.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 818

Replies: 2

Related Articles