Kasa Spot KC 105 - unable to connect to your Wi-Fi network
I can't make my new camera to connect with my phone.
I did this steps:
1. I did reset camera (5. seconds hild "reset button") - Orange/light is blinking
2. Kasa app found camera
3. Kasa cam did create new Wi-Fi network
4. I'm connected to that network
5. In next step my camera found many networks
6. I chose my home Wi-Fi network (I enter password)
7. In next step, app say "connect to your Wi-Fi". After few seconds my phone disconnect from temporary Wi-Fi and connect back to my home Wi-Fi
8. I chose "I'm already connected"
9. In this step my phone say: "Connecting Kasa Spot to your home network, This might take a few minutes..." LED light is blinking green (means, camera is connected to my home Wi-Fi)
10. Nothing happens now. Just this message: "unable to connect to your Wi-Fi network"
11. Have only 2 options: Restart setup and Exit setup
Why my phone can't connect to camera?
I did small test with wrong password and camera can't connect to my home network. Red light is blinking. :)