"Messfehler" bei Verbrauchswerte

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-03-11 03:08:11 - last edited 2022-03-17 13:38:51
Model: HS110  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.6

Moin smiley

ich war mal von den TP-Link Kasa Steckdosen sehr überzeugt aber so langsam kommen mir Zweifel und ich werde von Tag zu Tag unzufriedener und überlege schon mich nach Alternativen umzuschauen.

Bisher haben nur die HS100er mir Sorgen und Probleme bereitet und heute nun eine HS110 mit einem tollen Messfehler im Verbrauch.

Wie man auf dem angehängtem Bild erkennen kann, habe ich angeblich 536874kwh in noch nicht mal 24 Std. verbraucht. Ehrlich gesagt frage ich mich, was überhaupt so eine große Menge an Strom innerhalb eines Tages verbrauchen würde...

vielleicht der Flugzeugträger USS Gerald R. Ford als Akkuversion? Mist das die nicht bei mir ins Zimmer unterm Schreibtisch mitten in Brandenburg passt...

wie bekomme ich nun diesen Messfehler da weg ohne die restlichen Daten zu verlieren?

Und das bitte ohne jegliche Resettvorgänge inkl. Neueinrichtungen von den Steckdosen!!!

Vielen Dank

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:"Messfehler" bei Verbrauchswerte-Solution
2022-03-16 14:31:19 - last edited 2022-03-17 13:38:51

你好   @afds 

Sorry to you I do not see a way to change or modify the power consumption value from APP.

Factory reset sometimes could fix the glitch on software. 

Recommended Solution
Options
4 Reply
Re:"Messfehler" bei Verbrauchswerte
2022-03-14 08:30:52 - last edited 2022-03-14 08:35:01

Hello  @afds 

Can I know what does the device connect to plug, and its wattage? 

To check if it's a hardware defect, please help collect the log using debug tool (sent to you by private message)and share the log with us, thank you 

You could try to change a home appliance that connected plug , reboot plug and see if that helps. 

My last suggestion it to factory reset plug by pressing the settings button which look like a 'wheel' for more than 5 secs, and see if plug could read power as usual.

Options
2022-03-15 12:23:03 - last edited 2022-03-15 12:23:43

@afds 

Hello Solla-topee,

The complete EDV of two workstations (PC systems, monitors, switches) is connected to this socket. The complete control of the Smarthome is also connected there. When both PCs are running, the socket is connected to a total of approx. 300 watts. Of course, this always fluctuates due to the load of the hardware. At 100% load of all systems, a maximum of 850 watts is available for a short time.

The measurements work - only here - for whatever reason - a measurement error occurred, whereby an incorrect value was created and stored. This error happened once. Before and after that, this did not happen again.
I would like to delete or correct only this one value and not immediately reset everything.

There must be a way to do this?

Factory resett is no option for me.

Thank you

Options
Re:"Messfehler" bei Verbrauchswerte-Solution
2022-03-16 14:31:19 - last edited 2022-03-17 13:38:51

你好   @afds 

Sorry to you I do not see a way to change or modify the power consumption value from APP.

Factory reset sometimes could fix the glitch on software. 

Recommended Solution
Options
2022-03-16 18:40:49

你好   @Solla-topee 

你想教我中文吗

laughyes

but we will need a long time for it

If there is no way to change the data settings or reset the data, it would be a good option to add this option later. It can't always be the reset as the only solution!

Or maybe over external Windows App? Like the Software you send me - what have problem to make the log crying

I must check the situation next week. I can´t resett something in the working time. Next problem is the secured wireless network. I must get the login infos for this network and the admin is not here in moment. Not easy.... but not impossible.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 540

Replies: 4

Related Articles