Kasa HS110 reagiert nach Routerwechsel (von Fritz!Box zu Speedport Smart 4) extrem verzögert

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Kasa HS110 reagiert nach Routerwechsel (von Fritz!Box zu Speedport Smart 4) extrem verzögert

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-04-21 16:55:11
Model: HS110  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.6

Hello people,

My 2 HS110 plugs react extremely delayed in connection with the Speedport Smart 4 router. With the Fritz!Box before, everything worked immediately and quickly.
Now, when I open the Kasa app, it takes at least 30 seconds until the HS110s are no longer grayed out, i.e. responsive. Sometimes the connection does not work at all. If they are then clearly visible again, they also respond promptly.
It seems as if the WLAN connection between router and HS110 switches to a sleep mode every time.
The HS110 (v.2 and firmware 1.5.6) are 2.4 GHz WLAN, the smartphone in 5 GHz WLAN. I have also used the smartphone in 2.4 GHz WLAN. However, the problem remained.
I have already reset and reconnected the HS110 several times. Again, no improvement.
Does anyone else also have such problems? And what could be the cause?

Greeting, Curio

Options
1 Reply
Re:Kasa HS110 reagiert nach Routerwechsel (von Fritz!Box zu Speedport Smart 4) extrem verzögert
2022-04-22 01:17:36 - last edited 2022-04-22 01:18:19

Hello  @Curio 

Thank you for the feedback.

Please have a test, when phone is on local network meaning phone connected to home Wi-Fi network (mobile data off), is there any delay, can you help take a video and share the video link here? Thank you. 

Please also try some tips here: What should I do if I cannot control my Kasa device?

• Change router's DNS to 8.8.8.8/ 8.8.4.4
  • Check modem/ router firewall log/ settings, and see  request from smart plug has been blocked 
  • Make sure camera is connected to router directly, not through other AP or Range extenders
  • Make sure device firmware inKasa app and the Kasa APP version are both up to date 
  • Check if there is any Advanced settings on router like access control/ parental control/ Mac Filtering settings may affect the camera
  •  

If the issue persist, can I know 1) what is the model of Wi-Fi router and network topology, e.g. ISPXX-- Router archer C7 <WiFI > smart device

APP version

Model of phone and its Andriod/ IOS version

Mac address of smart device, please share via private message?Thank you. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 253

Replies: 1

Related Articles