Votes

Tapo C320WS: Option to schedule to turn on/off the LED light and auto-on feature on motion detection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

Tapo C320WS: Option to schedule to turn on/off the LED light and auto-on feature on motion detection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-06-04 20:58:11
Tags: #C320WS

Hi,

I would like to have the option to schedule when to turn on and off the built-in LED and when it detects motion. I have to manually enable it and most of the time I forget to turn it off during day time.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tapo C320WS: Option to schedule to turn on/off the LED light and auto-on feature on motion detection
2022-06-06 03:00:10

Hello @Makdegz 

Thank you for starting a feature request! Can you share some scenario/ how would you like to use this feature to help us this request better. 

When camera detects a motion, it will send a notification to the phone or record the videos clips in SD card with proper setup, do you also need to check the camera Led ? Thank you. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 965

Replies: 1

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.

Tags

C320WS