Votes

Maximum Brightness Level on Dimmer Switches

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-20 20:33:27
Tags: #dimmer
Model: HS220  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.0.3

I have previously posted in the other forum regarding having a maximum brightness level for the HS220 and the KS230 dimmer switches, but I figured I'd do so in the proper forum category. Currently, the only thing that can be calibrated is the lower end of the brightness spectrum, however being able to calibrate the upper end of the brightness spectrum would be a fantastic idea.

Control the maximum brightness of our dimmer switched would allow us to...

• Evenly light multiple rooms and light fixtures located in the same room.
  • Fix the issue for some of us where our LEDs flash only once briefly at full brightness.
  • Control maximum brightness during late hours of the night, where no natural light is present.
  • Save on our electricity bills.

Something like this would be relatively easy to implement from a software side as well.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Maximum Brightness Level on Dimmer Switches
2022-10-13 03:28:32

Hello, 

Thank you for your improvement suggestions with the Dimming Calibration  feature, we see how helpful the max calibration or lower the max brightness can be helpful in some situations.

If any user has the same request, please leave your comment below or vote for this feature. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 18

Views: 328

Replies: 1

Voters 4

Tags

dimmer