HS110's get schedule on and off times added automatically without user interaction

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

HS110's get schedule on and off times added automatically without user interaction

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-03 02:26:04
Model: HS110  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.6

I have 3 HS110 plugs in my system along with many other model Kasa smart plugs.

The 3 HS110's randomly will get the same two items enterd in the schedule without me doing it.

My plugs were all turning off at 7PM local time and turning back on at 8PM. I never scheduled them to do that.

So I looked in the Kasa app and all three plugs had the same schedule items to turn off at 7pm and turn on at 8pm.

I deleted those schedule items from all three plugs.

Then about a week later, those plugs started turning off at 7pm and turning on at 8pm.

To my surprise, when I looked in the Kasa app, all three plugs had the exact same schedule items that I had deleted before.

Everytime I delete all of them, after a few days or a week, the schedule items "come back".

Could this be some kind of glitch syncing the device settings to the cloud if there is even such a thing?

Are the schedule items synced to the cloud?

This is really annoying since those plugs are being used for my computer systems and it maddening when they turn off all of a sudden.

For now, I guess I need to check the schedules in the Kasa app every day.

Options
1 Reply
Re:HS110's get schedule on and off times added automatically without user interaction
2022-08-04 03:43:12 - last edited 2022-08-04 03:43:28

Hello   @DarinF 

It is kind of weird that the deleted Schedule settings appear again in the settings.

1.  You could try to factory reset the kasa plug by hold the ' wheel' button for 10 secs on HS110 and reinstall them in the Kasa APP 

How to reset TP-Link Kasa smart switch and plug

You may also enable 2FA for your kasa account and make sure your mobile device is the only logged in device. 

If still the same, can you take a photo of showing the Schedule settings were detected a photo showing the items comes back, thank you. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 221

Replies: 1