Third party cloud storage

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-09 23:37:47 - last edited 2022-09-20 01:13:08
Model: Tapo C210  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.18

Hi team,

Please implement third party cloud storage support. It is very basic and important. Please share a feedback and have this implemented. You can implement basic recording which can be viewed online and not in the app if you want to give edge to your tapo care service. I know you need to make money too but from a customer point of view it's an utter and complete loss for me. I recently had one of my tapo camera stolen and had no idea who took it. I have 8 camera in total and tapo care is simply too expensive . Is it too much to ask for a basic third party cloud storage support. Or you can implement motion detection images via email any of these two will help. Also the notification in the app for when the cemera status changes IT never works. Cameras can go offline and I wouldn't know . Please fix this. I had such high hopes from Tp link but it seems like no one is listening. 

Options
2 Reply
Re:Third party cloud storage
2022-09-20 18:32:49

Companies have created a number of cloud storage services that offer users an easy way to store and share files from any device. But which one is the best?

Options
Re:Third party cloud storage
2022-09-27 11:55:31

The amount of cloud storage has greatly increased in recent years and will continue to increase even more in the future. While it may be tempting to just use any of these, you should understand that all these services are not the same.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 1249

Replies: 2

Related Articles