HS103 plug not connecting to wifi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-27 22:22:40
Model: HS103  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

My smart plug just arrived from Amazon. This is my first time trying to use a smart plug of any kind. I followed the instructions for setup but get stuck when trying to connect the plug to my network. The light is flashing, I see the device wifi on my phone, then it tells me to connect to my home network. I selected the network and put in the password, but then it is unable to connect. I've restarted the process a few times now. Is there a fix for this or do I need to return the plug?

Options
1 Reply
Re:HS103 plug not connecting to wifi
2022-11-14 08:13:16

Hi  @NSFW_Gamer 

Thank you for reaching out to the community and sorry for the late reply.

Please confirm you've input the correct 2.4Ghz wifi password and try some tips here in Case 4 Unable to Connect to Your Wi-Fi Network

What should I do if I fail to configure the Kasa device? 

You could also try a different phone to set up your kasa device if you have one.

May I have a photo of the error if you still have trouble setting up the plugs, thank you. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 129

Replies: 1