Votes

Feature Request

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

Feature Request

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Feature Request
Feature Request
2022-11-03 21:47:16
Model: Tapo C110  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Just getting into these cameras.  I've just bought one to put in a hedgehog house where space and available mounting points are restricted.  It means I have to have the camera rotated 90 degrees.  The only way to get the video the riight way up is then to edit it.  It would be handy if there was an option to rotate the image rather than just flipping it.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Feature Request
2022-11-23 09:44:28

Hello   @ACJUK 

Thank you for sharing the feature request, you may edit the tile so more users who are interested can vote for this request. 

As far as I know rotating to 90 degree matches the horizontal live view in the app, this kind of change require higher specification on the camera and probably more programming in the app, and it is not currently not yet in the pipeline,

But we will keep collecting this request and share with our team for evaluation, thank you for your understanding~

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 134

Replies: 1

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.