Kasa Smart Plug Problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Kasa Smart Plug Problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Kasa Smart Plug Problem
Kasa Smart Plug Problem
2022-11-16 01:12:38
Tags: #Problems
Model: HS103  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 1.0.3

Hi KASA / TP Link,

I bought 2 units of Smart Plug HS103P2 from Amazon. I connected 1 to the lights of my Xmas tree 1 week ago. And suddenly today, the schedule to turn on, didnt work..

I had to check without the Smart Plug, and somehow my 10 lights for the Xmas tree got burned... Can you guys help me?

My wife and i are worried because of this.

Waiting for some reply or help.

Thanks

Options
2 Reply
Re:Kasa Smart Plug Problem
2022-11-19 13:08:29

Any help?

Options
Re:Kasa Smart Plug Problem
2022-11-21 02:15:03

Hello   @Jesus23 

Thank you for reaching out to the community. 

Upon checking your account register the community, the kasa smart devices seems are offline. 

Please try to reboot your kasa device and see if devices are online remotely in the kasa APP when phone is on LTE mobile data 

• Reboot plug (unplug and plug back in)

Kasa smart plug is only a relay to provide power or cut off power to the connected device, so it should not affect your Xmas tree light as long as the power is within its max load. 

Sorry to hear what happend Christmas light as this product is of a different company, I suggest reaching seller or their support to ask if the check the warranty. 

Hope this helps!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 201

Replies: 2

Tags

Problems
Related Articles