Power Always On

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Power Always On

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Power Always On
Power Always On
2022-11-17 11:15:55

I have a TP100 plug and I have power all the time.

I can seemingly turn the plug on and off as the green light goes on and off. I can even hear the plug 'clicking'.

BUT regardless of which state the plug is in, whatever is plugged in stays on. Permanently on.

Any thoughts?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Power Always On
2022-11-21 01:52:46

@DumfriesDik 

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Please make sure you've run some basic troubleshooting steps if the plug does not cut off power to the home appliances

If still the same , it could be a faulty unit. You could contact retailer or local support to check device warranty. When reach the support, please help provide  the model of the device and its wattage, e.g. Bed Lamp 15W & note if the issue occur safter a thunderstorm or power outage? 

Options
Re:Power Always On
2022-11-21 01:54:50

@DumfriesDik 

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Please make sure you've run some basic troubleshooting steps if the plug does not cut off power to the home appliances

If still the same , it could be a faulty unit. You could contact retailer or local support to check device warranty. When reach the support, please help provide  the model of the device and its wattage, e.g. Bed Lamp 15W & note if the issue occur safter a thunderstorm or power outage? 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 286

Replies: 3

Related Articles