Tapo C200 microphone not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-11-22 07:20:12
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi,

We are very satisfied with the camera except one thing: the two-way talking doesn't work at all. Both "speak" and "call" function work from the telephone, the person in the room can hear me well, but the microphone of the camera is completely turned off, no sound or noise can be heard. I turned the volume to the maximum but nothing. As there is no noise, I guess it is turned off somehow but I can't find how to turn on. Could you please help?

It would be great for looking after my elderly mother so two-way communication is essential...

Highly appreciate any help.

Rita

Options
2 Reply
Re:Tapo C200 microphone not working
2022-11-24 09:19:04

Hi @RitaA 

Please refer to below pictures to make sure the camera microphone volume is set up properly.

Make sure the phone is not in silence or Do not disturb mode. 

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
Re:Tapo C200 microphone not working
2022-11-25 07:35:46

Hi  @Wayne-TP 

Thank you for your reply. As far as I can check, everything is OK, I enclose the images of settings. The phone is not in silent or don't disturb mode. I hope there is something overlooked, because I like this camera very much...

Thank you for your help in advance.

Rita

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 3532

Replies: 2

Related Articles