P110 keeps losing wifi connection, even after reinstall.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-11-30 16:27:00
Model: Tapo P110  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.6 Build 221114 Rel. 203339

I'm trying to measure power consumption for an electrical heater in my garage with a Tapo P110. This P110 is approx 2 meters away from the Fritz repeater 1200 AX. When adding as new device I noticed 2 identical SSID's and selected the strongest signal (assuming this is the repeater closest by).

Within a few minutes the wifi connection is lost and the P110 won't reconnect. Repeating re-install won't help.

I am using this P110 in a Fritz Wifi Mesh (2.4 and 5 GHz channels, wifi 6) and only this unit keeps disconnecting from wifi. No other devices connected to this repeater are losing the WiFi connection. My other Tapo's P110 (2x) and P100 (4x) don't loose wifi connection while connected to the router or repeater(s).

Any tips to get this unit connected to this repeater of does it look like a faulty unit? Latest firmware is present.

Options

Information

Helpful: 4

Views: 259

Replies: 0

Related Articles