missing activity recording

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-08 21:35:27
Model: KC410S  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 2.3.14

I am receiving notifications that motion and persons are detected.  But when I go to the app, the message is that no activity has been detected in the past three hours.     This is a new problem.  For the past two days ( the first two days of operation) I have been able to see the activity recorded.   I changed no settings from yesterday to today. This is also happening on a Spot cam.    I am able to view the cameras live. both are subscribed to Kasa Care cloud recording. 

Options
4 Reply
Re:missing activity recording
2022-12-09 01:51:05

@PhilipR  Now tonight, magically, recordings have returned for me.   Did they return for you?

Options
2022-12-09 01:54:55

@friarj 

@PhilipR 

Hello everyone, 

thank you very much for bringing this to our attention and sharing valuable feedback.

We replied and will keep you updated on the below thread

[In Progress] Im getting notifications but no video in activity

Appreciated for your time and patience while the team is looking into it, thank you!

Options
2022-12-10 17:53:59

@PhilipR @friarj   and now the problem returns  of no recordings in the activity center even though the camera does notify of motion detected.  

Options
2022-12-12 00:54:04

Hello   @friarj 

If the camera does not have activity or does not have notifications, here are some tips for you

• Try to reboot your camera
  • Confirm the camera is online remotely when phone is on the mobile data 
  • Make sure the Motion Detection is Enabled for the camera 
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 541

Replies: 6

Related Articles