Which IP camera with web interface (?) and possibility to send mails ...

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-11 14:10:14

Hello, not familiar with the IP cams TP-link brand, I am looking for a model for inside (can also be outside compatible), non PoE, powered via cable and preferred also ethernet (but wifi accepted) to monitor a sport hall.

what I need is to be able to know / be triggered when someone is for example entering the sport hall outside of normal opening hours ...

and possibly a calmera which allows to connect to its interface parameters via web interface to setup all I need ...

For example, I need to be able to set a schedule outside which I want to be informed by mail upon motion detection.

A competitor brand I have allows, for example, in the camera interface to set the kind of trigger (sound, motion detection, ...), and media (picture, video clip, ...) and the communication (via mail, on a NAS through FTP, ...)

Is it possible with TP-link ?

Many Thanks !!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Which IP camera with web interface (?) and possibility to send mails ...
2022-12-12 09:20:54

Hi  @cdelecole 

Thank you for posting on TP-Link community. Unfortunately, the Tapo camera cannot meet your request, it does not support web management. 

However, TP-Link has another camera line that belongs to the Business product section, the VIGI surveillance system, it may meet most of your requirements. You can post a new thread there for help. 

This VIGI system introduction might be helpful for you. TP-Link | VIGI

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 197

Replies: 1

Related Articles