EC70 - no audio on saved 24/7 clips

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-22 17:59:36
Model: Kasa  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.3.14

I am able to hear audio on the recordings within the casa app for 24/7 recordings on the SD card but when I hit the record button to save a video file into my phone's gallery, there is no sound (no audio playing back a saved clip). I have the record audio enabled in the app, how do I get sound on my saved clips?

Options
2 Reply
Re:EC70 - no audio on saved 24/7 clips
2022-12-23 02:36:17

Hello  @Rawsea90 

Thank you for reaching out to the community. 

If the  phone screen recording has no sound, it is recommended to check some relevant settings with the phone settings according to the model of your phone. 

May I know if record on a different app, is there any sound?

May I know the model of your phone and its OS version? If possible , can you share a video clip of the screen -recording video by link or googledrivelink by PM,  thank you. 

Options
Re:EC70 - no audio on saved 24/7 clips
2022-12-26 05:16:06
Open the Kasa app on your smartphone or tablet. Select the camera you want to edit. Tap on the Settings icon at the top right corner of the screen. scroll down and tap on “Privacy and Sensitivity”. Then under privacy tap on “Record Video and Audio” to enable this feature. Regards, James
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 316

Replies: 2

Related Articles